- Course Reserves Information for Students
- Search Course Reserves in the Library Catalog
- Find Your Course Reserves via Blackboard
- Log on to Blackboard, then go to one of your course pages. Select the Course Reserve Tab, then select the item you need.
To place items on reserve for a course, instructors must submit a reserve request each semester that course is taught (even if the materials being used are the same each semester). Requests should be submitted as soon as is possible. Requests will be processed in the order they are received.
Instructors may submit requests for course reserves in three ways:
- Complete a Course Reserves Request Form for each course and submit the completed forms to the Circulation Desk at the Paul Buisson Architecture Library along with the accompanying Course Reserves materials.
- Submit an email request to Gilda Santana, Architecture Librarian or Elisiene Jean.
Requests should include the following information:
- Instructor name
- Course number and section
- Call numbers for requested items owned by the library
To ensure accurate and timely processing of reserve requests, please include a copy of the course syllabus with each request.
To place items located in Richter Library on reserve, or for electronic reserves (articles and book chapters), click here.