Citation Management Software can make your research go much smoother. Keep track of all the material you find in one place and create correctly formatted citations and bibliographies with a few clicks of the mouse. UM Libraries supports four options:
- EndNote [UM Students & Faculty free download from the UM Technology Product Center]
- EndNote Research Guide
- For personal help, please contact Vera Spika at email@example.com.
- RefWorks – Refworks is a web-hosted service. No software download is necessary.
- Mendeley – Mendely is a hybrid desktop, web-hosted citation and pdf manager. It includes research finding tools and social networking. You can create an account and download the software at the link.
- Mendeley Research Guides
- For personal help, please contact Bill Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.