Course Reserves provide access to supplemental course material assigned by an instructor, including electronic articles, PDF files, books, videotapes, and DVDs.
Student Borrowing Responsibilities
Each student must present a valid picture ID to check out Course Reserves items. The loan of Course Reserves material may not be renewed. Students are financially responsible for all material borrowed and any fines incurred.
- Library Use Only – 3 hour use, restricted to use only within the library.
- Overnight – available for overnight checkout up to 2 hours prior to closing and due within 2 hours of opening the following day; during the day, items are available for Library Use Only
- Three days
- Seven days
Overdue Fines for Course Reserves
- Library Use Only or Overnight: $1 per hour
- Three day or Seven day loan: $1 per day
Accessing Course Reserves Materials
Print Course Reserves include items such as books, videotapes, and DVDs. They can be checked out with your Cane Card or a valid picture ID at the Circulation Desk on the 1st Floor of the Otto G. Richter Library.
Electronic Course Reserves can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through Blackboard.
Viewing Course Reserves
1. Log onto Blackboard and select the course you wish to view
2. Click on the Course Reserves link
3. Select the item you wish to view