Data Management Plans are an essential component of designing a research program. Many institutions of research and education are providing online learning resources faculty and students. What follows is a collection of such resources.
DMP specific tutorials and resources
- the MANTRA online data management course at the University of Edinburgh
- the DataONE Data Management Education Modules
- Vanderbilt’s Data Management for Clinical Research free online class
- Penn State’s Data Management Plan tutorial
- The University of Minnesota’s collection of video tutorials
- The University of East London’s supportDM online course
Other data management learning resources
There are other broader, but still useful tutorials at the following sites.