The media lab offers large and small format high-quality printing with Epson products on glossy and photo quality paper. For 3D printing, please visit the 3D printing website.
Print Options & Prices
Large-Format High Quality Printing Prices:
- 24 inch roll – $0.75 per linear inch
- 44 inch roll – $1.00 per linear inch
- poster tube (optional) 26″ – $2.00/each
- poster tube (optional) 48″ – $4.00/each
Small-Format High Quality Printing Prices:
- 8.5 x 11 paper – $2.50 per sheet
- 11 x 17 paper – $5.00 per sheet
- 13 x 19 paper – $7.50 per sheet
How To Order Your Print
- Fill out a Print Request form and submit it and your project as a high quality PDF
48 hours in advance to the Media Lab staff, either in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All print orders must be sized by the patron to the desired dimensions (Example: 22×44 inches)
- Pick up your print at the agreed time. Turn around time is normally 24-48 hours. Please speak to our staff for an estimate as turnaround times change depending on the point in the semester.
Poster Creation Tips
- Create your poster in the actual size you require.
- Use full size images (at least 100 dpi, but 300 dpi will look much better).
- If possible, avoid compressed formats, like jpg, which are more likely to lose quality.
- When using MS PowerPoint, turn on the Ruler option under Design-Page Setup to adjust the size of your slide.
- Save your final document as a PDF.
Master UHealth Powerpoint Poster Guidelines and Templates
- Patrons are responsible for the design of their posters. This includes creation of any graphics and text formatting.
- The printer can only be operated by the Digital Media Lab staff.
- DML reserves the right not to print an order and patron will be notified.
- The printing service is only available Monday through Friday.
- All orders must be received 48 hours in advance. Group orders (10 or more files) must be received 7 days in advance.