- Users requiring a computer for academic purposes have priority. Please be courteous to others.
- Please send print jobs containing more than 50 pages or containing many images a few pages at a time. Please be courteous to others who need to print.
- Data must be saved to removable media. Items saved to the computer will be automatically deleted. Please remember to empty the “Recycle Bin” or “Trash” when leaving a computer. This is not only for your privacy, but also keeps the computers efficient.
- Please do not open printer or copier doors nor push any buttons on the printer. If there is a problem with the printer or copier, please notify the nearest library staff person.
- Computers in the computer lab and on the 2nd floor are shutdown 15 minutes prior to closing time.
- If you need any assistance, please see the nearest library staff person.
For a list of computer equipment available at Weeks Music Library, click here.