Marta and Austin Weeks Music Library has three rooms available for group study or listening activities. To reserve a study/ listening room at Weeks Music Library, visit the Room Booking website.
Study/ Listening Room Use Policies
- Use of group study/ listening rooms is restricted to University of Miami students.
- Priority of use is given to Frost School of Music students; other groups may be asked to leave at any time if music students need the room.
- During Reading Days/ Final Exam Days, use of group study/ listening rooms is restricted to Frost School of Music students.
- Group study/ listening rooms are for two or more people.
- There is a limit of one reservation per group per day.
- The maximum reservation is three hours per day. If the Room Pass is retained for more than three hours, this may result in losing group study/ listening room reservation privileges.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes only.
- Study/ listening rooms close 15 minutes prior to library closing time.
- No food is allowed in group study/ listening rooms. Beverages are allowed only if they are in containers with lids. Violators may lose library privileges.
- Library furniture should not be moved in or out of group study/ listening rooms. Violators will lose reservation group study room reservation privileges.
- Personal items left unattended in group study rooms will be turned in to lost and found.
- A group vacating the room for breaks longer than 15 minutes will forfeit the right to use the room during that reservation.
- Marta and Austin Weeks Music Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Disputes regarding room use and occupancy will be referred to Public Safety.
- Failure to follow these policies may result in the loss of group study/ listening room reservation privileges.