Course Reserves provide access to supplemental course material assigned by an instructor, including electronic articles, PDF files, books, videotapes, and DVDs.
Student Borrowing Responsibilities
Each student must present a valid picture ID to check out Course Reserves items. The loan of Course Reserves material may not be renewed. Students are financially responsible for all material borrowed and any fines incurred.
Loan Periods for RSMAS Course Reserves
- Library Use Only – 2 hour use, restricted to use only within the library.
Overdue Fines for Course Reserves
- Library Use Only : $1 per hour
Accessing Course Reserves Materials
Print Course Reserves include items such as books, reports, videotapes, and DVDs. They can be checked out with your Cane Card or a valid picture ID at the Circulation Desk of the RSMAS Library.
Electronic Course Reserves can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through Blackboard.
Viewing Course Reserves
1. Log onto Blackboard and select the course you wish to view
2. Click on the Course Reserves link
3. Select the item you wish to view