- All UM students, faculty, administrators, and staff are required to carry their Cane Card. Other authorized users must present appropriate documentation and photo identification upon request.
- Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Due to the absence of filtering software on University computers, children are not allowed to use the library computer workstations.
- The use of cell phones is prohibited inside the Library facility.
- Food and drinks are generally permitted in the RSMAS Library. Patrons are asked to cooperate with this policy by discarding containers and reporting spills immediately. Food and drinks are not allowed at the computers workstations or in the Rare Book Room.
- The RSMAS Library has been designated as a smoke-free facility. The use of all tobacco products is prohibited in the Library. An ash receptacle is located on the outside breezeway.
- Copy Machines are available in the library for self-service at .10 cent per page. Scanning is also available on our copy machines.