iMac & Mac Pro Workstations
The lab holds 16 Mac computer workstations ( 3 Mac Pro & 13 iMacs). All computers have the iLife and Adobe CC software installed. Workstations with other speciality software and hardware are reservable.
- Workstation #1 – MacPro, Avid, VHS, Cassette Tape, and Vinyl Record Digitization
- Workstation #2 – Mac Pro, Final Cut Pro 7
- Workstation #3 – Mac Pro, Final Cut Pro 7
- Workstation #13: Small format Epson 4990 scanner
- Workstation #16: Large format Epson 10000XL scanner
- Workstation #17 (Viewing/Gaming Monitors): 24″ HD TV with HDMI and AV input, and headphone jack for dual monitor work or gaming. Toshiba flat screen tube TV with VHS/DVD combo
Workstations can be reserved for a period of 5 hours per day for up to 5 consecutive business days. Reservations can be extended only on the last day of the first reservation period.
We are also able to assist in digitizing MiniDV. Ask our staff for necessary equipment.
Media Lab Software
The Media Lab is always trying to keep pace with ever changing software advances. Our software is all recent and often we have the latest updates available.
- Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Audition, Bridge, Captivate, Contribute, Dreamweaver, Encore, Fireworks, Flash Professional, Flash Video Encoder, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Muse, PhotoShop, Premiere
- Apple iLife
- iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, iPhoto, Garageband, iWeb
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Final Cut Studio
- Final Cut Pro 7, DVD Studio Pro 4, Soundtrack Pro 2, Motion 3, Color, Compressor
- Microsoft Office 2011
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- AVID, Adobe AIR, Audacity, DivX PLayer, Epson Scan, Fetch FTP Software, Handbrake, Quicktime Player, Real Player, Tinkercad, M3D, Cura, Toast Titanium, VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player