Have a question about a research or creative project you are beginning? Need advice, resources or equipment? Here are a few ideas to get started:
- Explore the UM Libraries’ online resources
- Consult an online research guide in your subject area. Find out what databases, journals and other resources are available to you.
- Meet with a librarian to get research assistance in your discipline. We also offer advice on digital media production, GIS and data management, among other topics.
- Visit the Learning Commons in Richter Library to receive in-person services offered by the UM Libraries in collaboration with campus partners.
- Discover rare and unique primary sources. Books, maps, photographs, letters and more are available in Special Collections, University Archives, the Cuban Heritage Collection, and Digital Collections.
- Check out digital cameras and other equipment available at the Digital Media Lab. You can print posters and 3D models too!
- Attend a workshop on a topic of interest to you.
- Browse research published by faculty, students and staff a the University of Miami.
- Contact us through chat, e-mail or phone, or drop by a service point at one of our many libraries.